|Este artigo necessita de Tradução. Você pode ajudar WARFRAME Wiki PT-BR traduzindo-o .|
Notes for all Abilities
- Grenades are thrown in an arc pattern and are affected by gravity.
- Can be attached to any surface, including team mates, sentinels, enemies, walls, and ceilings.
- No known limit to the number that can be deployed at once.
|Tesla||Energia: 25||Atalho: 1|
|Launches a grenade that holds an electrical charge, zapping enemies that come within range.|
- Lasts for 40 seconds.
- Can fire once every 3 seconds.
- Decent Damage.
- Increase in level increases damage and range at which the arc will hit an enemy.
- Also has a small electric explosion on impact with a surface or enemy.
- Can be used to stun lock certain enemies and bosses due to its electrical properties.
|Bounce||Energia: 50||Atalho: 2|
|A deployable launch pad that can be attached to any surface. Use on enemies, squad members, or as a personal mobility tool.|
- Leveling increases the number of uses to max of 3.
- 3 Seconds between uses of a single trap.
- Launches the user approximately twice as high as a normal jump.
- On some Grineer levels, this power may not work on glassy ship exterior surfaces.
|Bastille||Energia: 75||Atalho: 3|
|Creates an energy-based containment field in which captives are held suspended in stasis.|
- Rank 0-1: Radius of 6 meters.
- Rank 2-3: Radius of 9 meters.
- Will hold all enemies that enter the field even if they entered after the player has cast it.
- Is affected by the Stretch mod.
- Will not affect osprey or rollers.
|Vortex||Energia: 100||Atalho: 4|
|Creates a whirling mass of energy that violently attracts nearby enemies, crushing their atoms into a tiny spec of matter.|
- Enemies get sucked through the vortex, thus no dead bodies are left behind: loot is still obtainable.
- Loot is drawn into the vortex making it good for gathering materials up.
- When running at the vortex, jump one meter before to perform a slow super high jump. all players benefit!
- This skill seems to be bugged. What exactly is wrong is unknown/disputed.